- 1 bag of frozen fruit (I used Raspberries, but I think almost any frozen fruit would work. I’ll be trying peach next.)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (or less if you prefer)
- 2/3 cup of cream (all I had was a little regular half n half and some fat free half n half and it was just fine. I would guess, the heavier your cream, the creamier your sorbet will be.)
- 1tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients into your blender or food processor and blend till creamy. About a minute or less…
- If you prefer a firmer texture, you can freeze for a little while, or even better, you could freeze into popsicle molds.
If you like these projects and want to see more, please consider becoming a follower. You can subscribe using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: