Are you ready for a super easy and so good Pulled Pork Barbeque Recipe? You can’t beat this one, it’s made in the crock pot and could not be any easier…
Here are the 3 super secret ingredients you use in this Crock-Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork recipe:
Yep, three ingredients.
Have you tried these yet? Makes for a 5 second clean up, I promise.
- 1 Pork shoulder roast
- 1 can of Dr. Pepper or Root Beer
- 2 cups of barbecue sauce, one for now and one for later (I have tried several barbecue sauces and this one is my favorite. I stumbled across it as a free item at my grocery store.)
- Place the pork roast in your Crock Pot. Pour Dr. Pepper on top, followed by 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- When the roast is done, remove from the Crock-Pot and shred with 2 forks.
- Mix 3 or 4 tablespoons (or more if you think it needs it) of the juice from the crock pot back in the meat in along with another cup of the barbecue sauce.
Serve on rolls or bread with pickles and onions.
(OK, I know this pic is no good- I snapped it with my phone…)
If you like this recipe and want to see more like it, I would love it if you became a follower! You can subscribe using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: