These No Bake, Mini Cheesecake Bites certainly did the trick!
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup of sugar
- 1 8 oz package of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of cool whip lite
- 30 mini fillo shells
1. Chop the strawberries and mix in 1/8 cup of sugar. Set aside in fridge.
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together, and then mix in the cool whip. Put your helpers to work cleaning the mixing utensils:
3. Using two spoons, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to the fillo shells.
4. Chill in the fridge for about an hour.
5. Top with the strawberry mixture right before serving
Now, go make some. You'll love 'em, I promise!!! (Bonus: they are less than 45 calories per mini-cheesecake.)
Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: