I wanted to take a moment and look back at my top recipe posts for 2012. Here they are starting with the most popular:
1. Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki: This is a delicious recipe to make in the crock pot- so good! Part of the reason it has been so popular (other than being so darn good) is it's been shared on Pinterest quite a bit, plus featured on ivilliage and Orgjunkie.com.
2. Peanut Sesame Noodles (Lightened up) This is another good one and diet friendly to boot! (Heck, they're all good...) This recipe was featured on Yahoo!Shine and earned me a little interview on yahoo!Shine Food.
3. Healthy Chocolate Dip (Made with a super secret ingredient, you will love feeding it to your kiddos!)
4. BLT Pinwheels: These are great for a light dinner or after school snack. (Don't they look so colorful on that white plate?)
5. Cheesy Chicken and Yellow Rice: Another great crock pot meal.
6. Easy Fried Rice w/ Chicken: This meal can be made in as little as 15 minutes and is a great way to use up leftover chicken or rice.
7. Ham and Cheese Mini Quiches: These little mini Quiches are made with Bisquick were a hit with my kiddos!
8. Ham and Cheese Stromboli: Another super easy meal with big impact for those busy weekday nights...
9. Mexican Chicken Chowder. This one has been very popular lately. I posted it in November and it has already cracked the top 10. Must be the cold weather we have been having...
10. Spring Basket Cookies: Finally, one lonely little dessert recipe made the list... I don't make to many desserts because, being the one home all day, I tend to eat the majority of whatever I make. (Working on my self discipline is high in the list for 2013.)
A few other recipes from 2011 actually ranked a little higher than some of the ones listed above, but I left them out of my top 10 since they were from the year before (No Bake Mini Cheese Cakes, Meat Loaf Muffins, Mom's Taco Salad with Fritos, Ham Cheese and Hash Brown Fritatta.)
What you see above is really just a few of the recipes on the blog. If you have a few moments,you may want to browse my 100+ recipes. I have them listed in my drop down menu bar at the top of my blog.)
Thanks for stopping by everybody and Happy New Year. I wish for many blessings to you and your family in the year 2012!
If you like what you see, you might enjoy following my blog. You can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.