I have ended the year with well over 6100 readers and am inching my way to 2 million page views. Looking back at some of my posts from this past year, I am very happy with what I accomplished.
Just for fun, I would like to review the top 10 most viewed craft related posts. Here they are, with the most popular listed first:
1. No Sew Ruffle Tote Tutorial: This Bag was my most popular post of the year. I think pretty springy-ness of the fabric colors must be what helped draw people over...
2. Pillows from a Table Runner Almost a year later and these pillows are still on my couch and look awesome!
4. Simple Skirt Tutorial
6. Go Anywhere Ladies Knit Dress Tutorial. This dress is awesome! I wore it so much during the summer and fall. I love that the sleeve style hides my chubby arms and the placement of the elastic waistband is at the perfect flattering spot.
7. Make a Pillowcase Dress w/out Sewing. I loved these bandannas! They were a great find.
8. Flutter Sleeve Peasant Top/Dress with free pattern
9. Sweet Spring Dress
10. Simple Halter Dress: I had to re-name this dress, turns out the original name was the same as a very popular porn star. I certainly didn't want my blog turning up in those types of web search results! I never did get around to changing the test on the photos, but text on photos doesn't affect search results so I'll probably just leave it alone.
A couple of my posts from 2011 did crack this years top 10, (Knit ruffle Skirt, Tiered Pillow Case Dress and my Kitchen/mudroom Reveal) but I left them off the list since they were from 2011.
What you see above is really just a few of my tutorials and free patterns. If you have a few moments,you may want to browse my 65+ tutorials. I have them divided up in to clothing and accessories, home projects and Crafts. (The Gallery pages can also be found in my drop down menu bar at the top of my blog.)
Thanks for stopping by everybody and Happy New Year. I wish for many blessings to you and your family in the year 2012!
If you like what you see, you might enjoy following my blog. You can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.