Today, I’m sharing the recipe for these delicious and healthy Banana and Oatmeal Cookies. They’re dairy free, and depending on your add-ins, gluten and sugar free too. So yummy and healthy, you could serve them for breakfast. (Thanks to Silk for partnering with me on this post!)
All you need to make these cookies is ripe bananas, quick cooking oats, Silk Almondmilk and your choice of add-ins. (For today’s post, I went with craisins, white chocolate chips and a bit of coconut, thought the last time I made these, I used chocolate chips and walnuts.)
When it comes to drinking, cooking and baking with mik, I’ve made the switch to Almond Milk. (Turns out my tummy issues were due to lactose intolerance. What a relief (literally) to know the cause and be able to do something about it!)
I do still eat full fat dairy product on occasion (ice cream, cheesecake, queso, etc…) Full fat dairy doesn’t bother me as much as low fat or fat free, but I always use almond milk in my cereal and make substitutions when possible when I bake or cook. Plus I love that the unsweetened light Silk Almondmilk has only 30 calories per serving and 50% more calcium than milk and is non-GMO certified.
I can’t begin to tell you how awesome these little cookies are- you just have to try them to believe it!
Healthy Banana and Oatmeal Cookies
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 1/4 cup of Almond Milk (or regular milk if that is all you have.)
- Add-ins of your choice ( used 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips, Craisins and 1/4 cup of shredded coconut)
- Mash the 4 bananas and mix in the quick oats and almond milk. Stir everything together and add in your optional mix-ins.
- Spoon Cookie dough onto a very well greased cookie sheet. (I just used my pampered chef scoop and flattened the tops of the cookies out just a bit since they will not spread and I wanted them to cook evenly.)
- Cook at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies look done.
You might also like:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.