Welcome Back to Inspiration Monday! We’re so happy you’re here today.
This is the place where your links are seen simultaneously on SIX blogs at the same time,
all you need to do is link up to ONE of our sites.
Summer won’t officially be here for a few more days but we are ready for it now! It is really starting to get hot out there and the best way to cool off when it’s hot is ice cream! We love ice cream at our house and look for every excuse we can to enjoy some. (Summer is the perfect excuse.) There were some fabulous looking summer treats shared at last weeks party:
Are you following our Inspiration Monday Pinterest board?
(If you are, you probably got a sneak peek at our favorites for the week.)
Be sure to grab a button if you were featured! (buttons are on the sidebar under “buttons.”)
Today’s collection of ice cream treats were chosen by Your Homebased Mom.
1. Coconut Mango Popsicles from Happy Food Healthy Life
2. Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwiches from Half Pint Baker
3. Double Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream from Five Heart Home
4. Strawberry Lime Sorbet from Lemons for Lulu
5. Frozen Chocolate & Oreo Souffles from Live Laugh Rowe
6. Homemade Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Raining Hot Coupons
S’more Brownies from Life With The Crust Cut Off
Please keep in mind:
– Be sure to mingle with other party guests (It’s always fun to click on a few other links to see what fellow bloggers are up to.)
– Link up all of your creative fun, including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
– Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link
– By linking up to Inspiration Monday you are giving the six blogs,listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.