This post, Getting Back on Track: 3 Reasons to add a Probiotic to your Daily Routine, is sponsored by OLLY, but the content & opinions expressed here are my own.
With January coming to a close, I want to take a moment to reflect on the healthy changes I’ve made in the new year and reassess the goals that I haven’t managed to meet.
One of the goals I HAVE NOT managed to meet is in the exercise department. My motivation to work out is just not there yet. I’ll really have to dig deep if I want to meet this one. Luckily, my hubby has been trying to encourage me on that front and has even agreed to try out a new workout video routine on his off days. He is also going to get up with the children one day a week and let me sleep in. Somehow that extra hour goes a long way in my energy levels. (We’ll revisit in a month to see how this is going, lol.)
I am HAPPY TO REPORT, I’m back on track with my eating plan (cutting out many of the foods that were giving me issues – mainly store bought sugar-free candy- that stuff does not agree with me!) and drinking more water. I’ve also been doing a better job keeping up with the daily supplements I take. (Multivitamin, Fish oil, calcium, magnesium, potassium and a probiotic)
My favorite probiotic of late is the OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks. The Olly Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks are a yummy tasting blend of good bacteria to help support digestive health and overall wellness. Each little single-serving stick has 10 billion live cultures from four scientifically studied strains into every single-serving stick. Perfectly portable and totally tasty, OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks make it easy to be good to your gut whether you’re at home or on the go.
Sign up here for a free sample of the OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks and get 20% off your first order!
Wondering why you might want to add a probiotic to your supplement routine? Check out my top 3 reasons:
3 Reasons to add a Probiotic to your Daily Routine
1. Strengthen your immune system. (70% of your immune system resides in the digestive track. Adding probiotics can help restore your bodies natural balance of good bacteria which helps your digestive system work better and promotes a healthy immune system.
2. Been on an antibiotic lately? Antibiotics can disrupt the balance of good and bad bacteria in patients’ bodies. Taking a probiotic will help replenish all of the good bacteria that was killed off with the bad.
3. Helps treat gut and other related skin issues. (like IBS and eczema)
Each Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks contains:
- The Regulator (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis HN019)- When it comes to digestion, this good guy makes all systems go.*
- The Booster (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis BL04) – This tough guys helps boost the body’s natural defenses.*
- The Multitasker (aka Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM) – This whiz helps support both digestive and immune health.*
- The Superstar (aka Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG) – This wise guy is one of the most studied probiotics in the world.*
*These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
OLLY also has a line specially flavored for kids. The little ones won’t be able to resist Giddy Grape flavor as I’ve been informed it tastes just like a pixie stick!