Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party, we are so glad you are joining us today!
My favorite link from last week was this tutorial on How to Change Colors in Crochet from the Blue Elephants:
This week’s features were selected by Meegan from What Meegan Makes: I don’t know about you, but love flowers and if I could have them all around my home all year long, I would. These Six Floral Projects are just the projects I need to solve my flower addiction. I hope they will help YOU, too.
Please Pin from the original source!
Powder Room Update The Dedicated House
Early Fall Wreath Stone Gable Cottage
A Relaxing Sunday On The River Rosemary and Thyme
Decorating an Accent Wall with Floral Vinyl Wallpaper Sandy A la Mode
DIY Dried Oregano Flowers Fun, Happiness and Life
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.