Welcome back to Inspiration Monday! We are so glad you are here joining us today.
I have some sad news to share today… This is the last week of the Inspiration Monday Link party.
Times change, life gets in the way and the feeling of pressure that we had every week of putting this post together, on time, was not fun anymore.
So the party is ending officially and today is the last post for Inspiration Monday. Thanks again for participating in this journey with us!
So here are this week’s features, inspired by your creative backyard ideas link up from last week’s party. Each feature was chosen by What Meegan Makes.
PLEASE PIN to the ORIGINAL source. Thanks.
DIY Backyard Bar-B-Q Shack built by While I Linger
DIY Backyard Fire Pit Tutorial by Artful Homemaking
Three Creative Ways To Update a Table done by At Home With Ashley
Beautiful Spring Blooms from Debbie Dabble Blog
How To Get Rid Of Wasps and Hornets Without Chemicals by Fivespot Green Living
Spring Tea in The Garden with Vintage designed by Virginia Sweet Pea
Summer Tablescape Ideas from Clean and ScentsibleDisclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
SO, BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, AS WE LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR LINKS THERE:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.