Welcome to another great week of Inspiration Monday! We are so glad you are joining us today.
My favorite link from last weeks party was this cute DIY Chalkboard from H2O Bungalow. So perfect for back to school!
This week’s features were chosen by Meegan from What Meegan Makes. Let’s get started with her choices…
Funky Ways To Display Your Garden Plants:Petticoat Junktion
Sentimental Tablecloth Into A Pillow: So Much Better With Age
Build A Headboard For Your Sofa: Seeking Lavender Lane
Moroccan Style Painted Wood Pallet Planter: from Pillar Box Blue
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.