Quick and Easy- these no bake mini cheesecake bites are delicious! Make just a few for your family or make hundreds for your next event. (bonus: each little bite is about 45 calories each!)
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup of sugar
- 1 – 8 oz package of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of cool whip lite
- 30 mini fillo shells
- Chop the strawberries and mix in 1/8 cup of sugar. Set aside in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together, and then mix in the cool whip.
- Using two spoons, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to the fillo shells.
- Chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Top with the strawberry mixture right before serving
Keywords: dessert, strawberry, cheesecake