Wow, It is Spring Break already! My oldest child is in Kindergarten this year. It is hard to believe, that the year is almost 3/4 of the way through. So, since he is off for spring break, that means I will have both kids to entertain all week long. They are 4 and 5. Which means we have nice periods of time where they play wonderfully and then other periods of squabbling, whining and crying… One of my goals is to do something special every day, I haven’t figured out what we will do each day, but we’ll start with story time at the library on Monday at 9:30 and then hit the play park…
My goals for the week:
- Start painting the kid’s bath (notice I said start, not finish)- They have Jack and Jill bathrooms. I have decided to paint the shared area a turquoise-blue that goes with the curtains in the room. I have already bought the supplies.
- Finish the hand puppet project for my daughters MDO class. I have to finish cutting out and sewing about 12 more hand puppets
- complete 2 more summer dresses for daughter and start one project for me (I have a couple of things in mind, I need to decide which one and start it.)
- Start tracking in my food diary again and work out at least 4 times. (either my 2 mile loop or 30 day shred dvd.)
- Plan something fun for the kids every day