Hi Everyone, I hope you guys have been enjoying the guest posters! (I know I have!) Today, we have Kelsey from
Poofy Cheeks visiting today. She is sharing a tutorial for a gorgeous Ombre Flower Necklace.
Check out the tutorial after the jump!
Hey Guys! I am Kelsey from the blog, Poofy Cheeks, I am so excited to be blogging here for Jamie today!
Here is a little about me – I’m addicted to peach snapple, I am pregnant with my third baby (yay it is a girl!), I love sour candy, and creating things makes me happy. Over at Poofy Cheeks I share things like ice-cream sandwich cake recipes, upcycled Christmas tins, and free salon party printables.
Today I am sharing a super simple Ombre Fabric Flower Necklace Tutorial with you. Ombre is such a hot trend right now, and the mix of the flowers and pearls makes this a lovely accessory to wear! I choose a blue ombre necklace with a pop of navy since it is supposed to be the ‘hot color’ this fall, but you could use any colors you want.
You will need:
- Three shabby chiffon flowers (in ombre colors)
- Three felt circles
- Three pearls
- A necklace of your choice
- A hot glue gun with glue sticks
(If you don’t have all of this on hand you can always find the supplies HERE in my shop.
To create your necklace:
- Find the center of your necklace and use hot glue to attach the first felt circle right in the center.
- Place the middle flower onto the glue.
- Place the other two felt circles on both sides of the center flower and attach the flowers.
- Use a dab of hot glue to attach the pearls onto the center of the flowers.
- Let dry for a few minutes and remove all of the stray glue strings.
How simple was that? It literally takes less than five minutes to create! Wha-lah!
Thank you to Jamie for having me and I hope you will stop by Poofy Cheeks and see me sometime!