5 ingredients is all you need in this amazing Strawberry Ice Cream Cake. With minimal…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
What is better than spending time with friends and enjoying yummy ice cream treats on a warm summer evening?
Not much… (Unless, of course, you are struck down with the dreaded ice cream headache…)
When I was offered the opportunity to for my family to “taste test” multiple Ice Cream flavors and brands from Unilever, I’m pretty sure I’ve never answered an email so fast in my life. Come on, free ice cream? You better believe I said yes!
Technically, I am supposed to be following a diet, so I figured the best way to share all this ice cream was to have an ice cream play date with our neighbors (including Moms and Dads.)
These are the brands and flavors we tried:
1. Yosicles from Popsicle. They are a combination of yogurt and popsicle swirled and were definitely the kids favorite. (I can’t help but think they liked these best because of the fun colors.)
2. Fruttare fruit bars. I liked these a lot, they are made with real fruit and milk, and come in several different flavors.
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter ice cream bars from Good Humor. Good Humor has tons of ice cream treat choices, but I bought these specifically with my hubby in mind. His weakness is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and these were definitely his favorite.
4. Next up are the Magnum Ice Cream Mini Ice Cream Bars. The Magnum Mini’s were definitely my favorite. So rich and delicious, and the mini size is just the right amount… (mini almond size is 160 calories)
5. I had to get the original Klondike bar. Can you believe I have never had one? These were really good too, plus Klondike has a lot of different flavors and sizes to choose from.
6. Last but not least, something just for me… Breyers Carb Smart Vanilla (made w/ Splenda.) My go to late night treat is a root beer float made with sugar free root beer and sugar free ice cream. (It definitely hits the spot!) I haven’t made a float yet, but I did eat that scoop in the photo below… Sweet and creamy, hard to tell it is low sugar. Of course, Breyers has over 50 different flavors to choose from. (Yep, I just counted and am drooling over some of the choices…)
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you! (So many people are set to no-reply! Use this format: youremail (at) blankityblank (dot) com)