Let’s get started!
Return to the Photo Styling Page. (page 1.)
Go to the pattern sewing instructions. (page 3.)
1st, Download the pattern.
Receive the pattern download link by email when you complete the form below.
Be aware: Download link expires in 120 hours or 5 download attempts. (so download it asap. If the link expires before you have a chance to get the pattern downloaded, just return to this page and re-enter your email address for a new link to be sent out.
By entering your email address, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions for the use of this pattern and are automatically signed up to receive my weekly newsletter. (You are welcome to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, but you will miss out on new free pattern releases and updates to previously released patterns.)
Troubleshooting the pattern download:
1. Can’t even get that form to accept your email? If you are on a mobile device (phone, Safari, etc.), you might have trouble submitting the form. Try from a regular laptop or desktop.
2. You must check off that you accept the terms and conditions or the form will not submit
3. After successful submission of the form, you will be redirected to a thank you page. If that did not happen, then the form did not submit. (The submit button does not always work with all mobile devices/tablets.)
4. If you were successfully redirected to the thank you page and an hour has passed, but there is still no email, please check your spam box. The “from” name is WordPress. (I’m trying to fix this to say Jamie or scattered thoughts of a crafty mom) and the subject line is “your free download link.”
5. Still no email? You may have entered your email address incorrectly. Return to the download page and re-enter your name and email into the form again. Still no email? Contact me, and we will troubleshoot it together. (Be sure to include what your name and email you used so I can search for your info – most of the time the email is stuck in spam, or you entered your address wrong.)
Next, head over to page 3 for the sewing instructions.Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: