This Apple Bundt Cake Recipe is moist, delicious. Topped with sweet and delicious icing, this simple Apple Cake will satisfy your every apple craving!
For the cake:
- 1 cup neutral oil (vegetable, canola, etc.)
- 2 cups (440 gr) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups (360 gr) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup (90 gr) chopped pecans
- 3 large (700 gr) granny smith apples, finely chopped
For the glaze:
- 1 ¼ cup (150 gr) powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp + 1 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a 12 cup bundt cake pan with baking spray and set aside.
- Whisk the oil and sugar. Add eggs and mix until fully combined. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Then add them to the wet ingredients and fold until combined. Fold in the chopped pecans and apples.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes. To check if it is fully cooked, insert a toothpick to the center and it should come out clean.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes and flip onto a rack to let it cool completely.
- For the glaze: Mix the powdered sugar and milk. If you like your glaze to be runnier, add more milk slowly.
- Pour the glaze over the fully cooled cake.
- Serving Size: 1/16th of recipe
Keywords: apple cake, apple bundt cake, apple cake recipe