Avalanche Cookies are made with crispy rice cereal, creamy peanut butter, and decadent white chocolate chips that come together for a no-bake cookie that’s hard to resist!
- 2 1/2 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (or white almond bark)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- optional: 1/2 cup roasted peanuts (I’ve tried with/without peanuts and prefer with peanuts)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cereal, marshmallows, peanuts, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Use a microwave-safe bowl to melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals. Stir between intervals to ensure the chips melt smoothly without burning.
- Add the peanut butter to the melted chocolate, and stir til thoroughly combined.
- Add the peanut butter/chocolate mix to the rice krispies. Stir to coat the cereal with the white chocolate mixture evenly.
- Using a tablespoon or medium/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, place the scoops of the avalanche cookie mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set. (or the freezer for faster setting.)
- The ingredient photo shows salt, but if you use salted roasted peanuts and regular peanut butter, the cookies will be salty enough. If you are not using salted peanuts, you may want to add a pinch of salt to the cookie mix.
- Nutritional info based on 20 cookies and without additional peanuts.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 75
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
Keywords: avalanche cookies, no bake avalanche cookies