Are you a fan of Guacamole? Then these delicious Avocado Deviled Eggs are the perfect party appetizer or snack! (And bonus, if sharing, your guests will never know they’re low carb!)
- 6 eggs, hardboiled, peeled and cooled
- ½ cup avocado
- 2 tsp red onion, finely minced
- ½ tomato, deseeded and diced small
- ½ tsp hot sauce (optional)
- garnish, cilantro (optional)
- Carefully, empty the yolks from the eggs into a small bowl
- Add the guacamole to the yolks and mash to combine
- Add salt and pepper, and optional hot sauce if using.
- Fold in the red onion and mix well.
- Spoon the filling into the egg cavities.
- Top with the tomatoes and garnish with optional cilantro.