These easy to make, Baked Apple Chips are crunchy with just a touch of sweetness. Perfect as an after school snack or that late night snack attack!
- Two large apples
- Cinnamon sugar mixture (if you don’t have a premade cinnamon-sugar mixture, you will need about 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1/2 tablespoon powdered cinnamon mixed together in a small bowl.)
- A bowl of water
- Tsp of lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 225 ° f.
2. Mix lemon juice into a bowl of water.
3. Slice apples as thin as possible, removing seeds.
4. Dip apple slices in lemon water and pat dry. Arrange in thin layers on a parchment paper or Silpat mat on a baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
6. Bake apples for one hour. After 1 hour, flip apple slices, sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar and bake for another 30 minutes to an hour, or until apples are dry and crisp.
Keywords: baked apple chips, apple chips