These easy to make, Baked Apple Chips are crunchy with just a touch of sweetness. Perfect as an after school snack or that late night snack attack!
- Two large apples
- Cinnamon sugar
- A bowl of water
- Tsp of lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 225f.
2. Mix lemon into bowl of water.
3. Slice apples as thin as possible, removing seeds.
4. Dip apple slices in lemon water and pat dry. Arrange in thin layers on a roasting rack or perforated pan.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
6. Bake apples for one hour. After 1 hour, flip apple slices and bake for another 30 minutes to an hour, or until apples are dry and crisp.