This easy Barbecue Chicken Pizza is packed with amazing flavors of chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded cheese and red onion. Makes a tasty pizza for pizza night!
- Pizza crust of choice
- 3/4 to 1 cup of chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- about 1/3 of a red onion, diced
- +/- 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce (My favorite is Head Country BBQ sauce)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Spread the bbq sauce over your crust, then spread the chicken and onion over the sauce.
- Drizzle with more bbq sauce if needed and top with cheese.
- Bake according to the instructions for your crust. (For the pre-cooked crust I in the pictures, I baked it 425 for 10 to 12 minutes.)