These Barbecue Chicken Skillet Pockets are a great way to use up leftover chicken! Refrigerated biscuits, shredded chicken, barbecue sauce and cheese is all you need for these fun little pockets.
- Chopped or shredded chicken
- Barbecue sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Canned biscuits (I used wal-mart brand biscuits which are kind of small – portion control, ha ha!)
- Chopped red onion (optional)
- Combine the chicken with a little barbecue sauce until the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the biscuit into a circle.
- Spoon a little chicken on to the middle of the circle, top with a bit more barbecue sauce, shredded cheese and optional red onions.
- Fold the biscuit circles in half and seal the edges with your fingers.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled frying pan heated to medium and cook about 3 to 4 minutes per side until golden brown and the biscuit is cooked through. (That’s why it is helpful to roll the biscuit dough very flat.)
Serve and enjoy…