This Beer Cheese Dip is made with just a few ingredients (beer and cheese!) and is the perfect hot dip to serve on game day or anytime your beer lover’s get together!
- 1 cup Beer
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3.5 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese (set aside 1/4 cup cheese for garnish)
- pinch (or more) of cayenne pepper
- Add Beer to saucepan over medium heat, bring to simmer.
- Add cream cheese, whisking until melted and completely combined.
- Turn heat to low and add shredded cheese to the beer mixture, a cup at a time, stirring until the cheese melts and is smooth.
- Add a pinch or more of cayenne to taste.
- Serve with soft pretzels, crusty bread, chips or veggies. Enjoy!
Make sure to use a beer that you like the taste of!
Keywords: appetizer, stove top, dip, cheese, low carb