This Texas Caviar Recipe is an amazing potluck recipe and is always a hit. Peppers, black beans, black eyed peas and corn in a sweet vinegar dressing combine to make a delicious Texas Caviar Dip! (Black Bean and Corn Salsa)
- 10 oz frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the oil, vinegar, and sugar.
- Add the vinegar, oil, and sugar to a medium saucepan and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add cooled oil/vinegar mixture to the chopped veggies, stir and make sure everything is well coated
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with scoop-able chips.
Adapted from food.com
Keywords: black beans, black eyed peas, texas caviar, bean salsa, appetizer