This delicious and easy Caramel Dip is made on the stove with butter, sugar, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk. Perfect for dipping or drizzling!
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat, continue to stir constantly, and simmer for another 4 to 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
Remove pan from heat and immediately whisk in butter, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Protein: 3
Keywords: caramel dip, caramel dip with sweetened condensed milk