- 2 cup fresh cherries
- 2–3 small limes
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Make simple syrup by adding sugar and water in a small pot over medium heat. Let boil for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Shut of heat and set aside to cool.
- Juice the limes into a bowl or measuring cup. (about ¼ C is a good amount, use more if you prefer it more tart.)
- Pit the cherries
- Add cherries to a blender with lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Add cooled simple syrup and blend again.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and put into the freezer.
- Every hour use a fork to break up and mix. (Do this 2 or 3 times)
- Ready in about 4-6 hours.