This Chia Seed Pudding is super easy and yummy to make as a breakfast or snack. Even better, it’s one of those recipes that you can put together ahead of time so it’s ready when you are!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup your favorite milk product
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- a bit of sweetener if desired (just give it a taste)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (Greek vanilla works great too, if using, skip the vanilla and sweetener)
- optional toppings (fresh fruit, nuts granola, Fruit spread)
- In medium bowl, mix chia seeds, milk, vanilla and optional sweetener together until combined.
- Cover and set in fridge overnight or about 8 hours.
- Add yogurt to chia seed mixture and combine well.
- Spoon into individual containers, top with your desired topping.
- Cover and store in fridge until ready to eat. Top with optional toppings.
(makes about 4 4 oz puddings- double or triple recipe if desired.)