These easy Cranberry Orange Muffins are made with a pancake mix. Soft, fluffy, sweet, and tart! So incredibly easy to make and comes out perfectly every time.
- 3 cups powdered pancake mix, “just add water” type
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried chopped cranberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine dry pancake mix with sugar.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until very well combined.
4. Pour egg mixture into your large bowl with your dry mixture and stir well but be sure not to over mix. Small chunks are expected and ok to leave.
5. Fold cranberries and orange zest into the batter gently.
6. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and fill each to the top with muffin batter.
7. Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center of a muffin and pulled out clean.
8. Let muffins cool before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
Keywords: cranberry orange muffin recipe, cranberry orange muffins, pancake mix muffins