This dessert dip recipe is perfect for dipping fresh fruit, crackers, cookies, and more!
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Beat together the softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix well.
- Pour in the vanilla extra and mix.
- Finally, add in the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1/16th of recipe
- Calories: 66
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Protein: 1
Keywords: fruit dip. cream cheese fruit dip