These Spicy Cuban Sliders are the perfect little handful of flavor. The shredded pork, ham and swiss cheese come together to make one delicious warm and cheesy slider! Bonus: they’re super easy to make and are perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 package of King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls
- Yellow mustard
- 2 +/- cups prepared Pulled Pork
- several thin slices of ham
- several thin slices of Swiss cheese (don’t be shy- the more cheese the better!)
- handful of sliced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the rolls in half (as shown below.) Spread a thin layer of yellow mustard on both sides.
- Place bottom half of rolls on a sheet pan, layering pulled pork across bottom half of rolls.
- Top with the cheese, ham, and pickles.
- Top layers with the remaining half of rolls
6. Bake in oven about 10 to 15 minutes. (You want the cheese melted and the tops not too browned