This Cucumber and Tomato Salad is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions and a tangy vinaigrette dressing is low carb and perfect with any main dish.
- 12 ounces of cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp diced fresh parsley (divided)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Peel and slice cucumber in 1/4 inch slices and cut most of those slices in half.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- In medium bowl, add all the ingredients (reserve a pinch of the parsley for garnish.) Stir until combined and all veggies are covered with oil and vinegar.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to combine.
- Just before serving, top with another sprinkle of salt pepper and parsley.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 67
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 1
Keywords: cucumber salad, cucumber, tomato, low carb side dish