Buffalo Chicken Wraps are so tasty and easy to make. The Buffalo Chicken is cooked in bulk in the slow cooker and is perfect cook once, eat twice recipe!
- Buffalo chicken mixture (I’ve made buffalo chicken on the stove-top too, here is that recipe.
- Flour tortilla or wrap style tortilla
- Cheese (I used colby jack)
- optional: Ranch, Bleu Cheese dressing and/or extra buffalo sauce (I did not use any dressing on ours – but hubby added extra buffalo sauce on his for more kick.)
- Fill each tortilla with buffalo chicken mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and optional dressing.
- Roll up tortilla and secure with toothpicks.