Cherry Fudge is one of the easiest dessert recipes you can make for Valentine’s Day. It’s smooth, creamy, and loaded with bits of maraschino cherries.
- 14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/3 cups white chocolate chips (divided)
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows (If you don’t have mini marshmallows, you can use kitchen shears to snip large marshmallows into pieces)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, well drained and finely chopped
- pink gel food coloring
- optional sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, give a quick spray with cooking oil.
- Combine 3 cups of white chocolate chips, marshmallows, and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently. Fully melt the ingredients in the saucepan. It will take about 10 minutes.
- Add the pink food coloring. Stir until incorporated.
- Remove from heat. Add the chopped cherries and stir well.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave 1/3 cup of white chocolate at 30-second intervals until smooth. Drizzle over the fudge, then use a knife to create patterns. Add sprinkles on top.
- Place the pan in the fridge for about 3 hours, or overnight. Then cut into the fudge pieces.
*if you prefer a firmer fudge, you can mix in a 1/4th cup of flour in with the white chocolate.