These quick and easy DIY Graveyard Pudding Cups are a perfectly ghoulish after school snack that your kids will go crazy over!
- Box of instant chocolate pudding (any choc pudding works- homemade or instant)
- Cold milk (whatever is specified in the pudding directions
- About 15 Oreos with most of the fillings removed
- Tombstone shaped cookies
- Gel icing (you could also melt chocolate chips)
- Optional: Fun Halloween candies or toys for decoration
- Crush Oreos in a food processor or place in a sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions and spoon into serving dish. (Individual cup or a 9 inch pie plate.)
- Spread crushed oreos over pudding
- Use icing to write messages on the tombstone cookies and add cookies to the pudding.
- Decorate graveyard with candies or toys.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.