- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ tbsp butter
For Filling/ Topping:
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped unwrapped mini peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 (8 oz) tub Whipped Topping
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Mix until well combined and press into the bottom and sides of a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Then let cool.
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and ½ tbsp butter and melt chocolate over low heat and stir until melted. (being careful not to burn)
- Pour melted chocolate over cooled pie crust and carefully spread over crust.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and peanut butter and use a mixer to mix until smooth.
- Then pour in the sweetened condensed milk and mix longer.
- Fold in ½ cup chopped mini peanut butter cups.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the crust.
- Then spread the whipped topping over the peanut butter mixture.
- Top with remaining ½ cup of mini chopped peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or best overnight.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: peanut butter, peanut butter pie, no bake desserts, desserts