This Easy St Patrick’s Day Crinkle Cookie Recipe is a great baking recipe to do with kids! The St. Patty’s Day Cookies are made using a boxed cake mix so they couldn’t be easier to make.
- 1 18.25 oz box of white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 10–12 drops green food color
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cookie ingredients together.
- Roll cookies into golf-ball sized balls and then roll the balls in powdered sugar completely.
- Place cookies onto cookie sheet and slightly flatten with bottom of a glass.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to slightly brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.