This Easy St Patrick’s Day Crinkle Cookie Recipe is a great baking recipe to do with kids! The festive and fun holiday cookies are made using a boxed cake mix so they couldn’t be easier to make.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Green food color drops or gel
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cookie ingredients together. Chill dough for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Use a 2 tbsp cookie scoop, drop the cookie dough into the powdered sugar, and roll into balls coating the cookie balls completely with powdered sugar.
- Place cookies onto a cookie sheet and slightly flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to slightly brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
To keep the powdered sugar from melting away during the baking process, you can roll the chilled dough in granulated sugar first and then a second time in confectioners sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 99
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
Keywords: st patrick's day cookies, cake mix cookies, st patricks day crinkle cookies