These Flourless Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are low in sugar and full of protein. Perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast or afterschool snack!
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp sugar (or another cup-for-cup sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- Fruit Spread of your choice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, and egg until well combined.
- Chill dough in the freezer of fridge for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon, add about 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture about 1 inch apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Roll dough into rounds and flatten with fingers.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit on sheet for a few minutes. Carefully transfer to a rack to cool. (cookies are delicate.)
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of Jam to a small bowl. Microwave about 15 to 20 seconds or until the jam is runny. Working quickly with a spoon, add a small amount of jam to the tops of cookies.
Nutrition calculated using 3 tbs of regular sugar blackberry jam.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
Keywords: flourless cookies, flourless peanut butter cookies, flourless peanut butter and jelly cookies