These Flourless Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are low in sugar and full of protein. Perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast or afterschool snack!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, salt, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Using a spoon, add about 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Roll dough into rounds and flatten with fingers.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit on sheet for a few minutes. Carefully transfer to rack to cool. (cookies are delicate.)
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of Jam to a small bowl. Microwave about 15 to 20 seconds or until jam is runny. Working quickly with spoon, add a small amount of jam to tops of cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 80 to 120 calories per cookie