Scrumptious Bacon Egg and Cheese Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits can be prepared ahead of time. You’ll love how easy they are to just grab and eat when rushing out the door!
- 1 roll of Grands® Homestyle Butter Tastin’ Biscuits
- 6 slices of bacon, torn into bite size pieces
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 2 slices of cheese, each slice split into 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll biscuits and place on a backing sheet 1 to 2 inches apart
- Split biscuits open.
- On the bottom of the biscuit, layer bacon, eggs and cheese. Try to keep the ingredients away from the edge of the biscuit.
- Reseal biscuit by firmly pressing the edges back together and folding over
- Bake biscuits for 15 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. (Mine took the full 22 minutes, but that was due to the stoneware baking sheet. I recommend setting your timer to 15 and them keeping your eye on the biscuit color.)