This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe is amazing! Made with milk, pumpkin, sugar and spices. Tastes as good as any store-bought version!
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Coffee (brewed extra strong)
- optional: caramel syrup, cinnamon, whipped cream for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk, pumpkin and sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Keep whisking and heat until the milk starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide coffee into two cups, add Pumpkin Spice mixture to coffee.
- Serve with optional whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of caramel on top.
- The recipe is perfect to double or triple.
- Use whatever milk you prefer.
- Want to make this low carb? It works great with heavy cream or half n half and your favorite sugar substitute. (I tried it )
- This recipe is on the less sweet side – this way you can adjust to taste before you drink it and it’s absolutely perfect if you top it with sweetened whipped cream and caramel sauce!
- To cool the Pumpkin Spice mixture quickly, (for iced lattes) place saucepan in an ice bath and whisk till cool. (This will only take a short time.)
- Using a K-cup? Brew it extra strong by using less water than normal.