Delicious no-pectin Blueberry Jam Recipe, made with 3 ingredients! It’s perfect for slathering on bread, English muffins, scones, and so much more!
- 2 heaping cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Add blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan.
- Stirring frequently, cook over medium high heat until blueberry mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling and stirring for 10 minutes.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, use the back of the spoon to gently crush some of the berries.
- At the end of the 10 minutes the blueberry liquid should be slightly thickened. You can also use a thermometer to judge done-ness. When the blueberry mixture reaches 220°F, the jam is done. (I watched the clock, my jam hit 220°F at almost exactly 10 minutes.)
- Transfer the blueberry jam to a storage jar and let come to room temperature.
- Once at room temp, seal jars and store in the refrigerator. The jam might take 24 to 48 hours to fully set up. (But it can be eaten immediately.)
- For best results use in about 10 days. (If sealed properly and unopened, your jam could last anywhere from 1 to 3 months in the fridge.)
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 47
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Protein: 0
Keywords: blueberry jam, jam recipe