This Instant Pot Blueberry cheesecake is creamy, sweet, and tangy. In a buttery graham cracker crust, this smooth and silky cheesecake is swirled with a delicious blueberry compote and kissed with a hint of lemon.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (or about 9 to 10 graham cracker sheets)
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (reserve half zest & juice for compote)
- 2 large eggs
- 16 oz bag frozen blueberries
- Splash of water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Reserved lemon juice and zest
- Spray a 7.5” springform pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1 cup water in Instant Pot insert.
- Combine all blueberry compote ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until sauce has reduced, and will coat the back of a wooden spoon, stirring and mashing berries frequently. Transfer to a bowl to cool and thicken.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to combine graham cracker crumbs, 2Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter. Using a flat bottom measuring cup, press the graham mixture into the bottom of prepared pan, and about 1” up the sides. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium power until smooth. Beat in vanilla, zest, lemon juice until just combined. Add eggs and beat until just combined. Pour over chilled crust. Spoon a few Tbsp. of the compote on top of cheesecake batter; swirl into batter with a toothpick or knife. Reserve remaining compote for serving.
- Cover cheesecake tightly with foil to keep water out while cooking. Pleace cheesecake on the Instant Pot trivet, carefully lower into Instant Pot. Replace lid. Set valve to “sealing” position. Using the manual setting, select low pressure, pressure cook for 40 minutes. Quick-release pressure when finished cooking.
- Remove cheesecake from Instant Pot using trivet handles. Uncover cheesecake. It will be very jiggly and will firm up as it cools. Cool on the countertop for 1 hour. Drag a thin knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Remove springform. Refrigerate at least 6 hours uncovered, overnight preferred for the best flavor and texture. Cover once cool.
- Serve with a spoonful of blueberry compote.
Keywords: blueberry cheescake, instant pot cheesecake, instant pot blueberry cheesecake,