This Instant Pot Blueberry cheesecake is creamy, sweet, and tangy. In a buttery graham cracker crust, this smooth and silky cheesecake is swirled with a delicious blueberry compote and kissed with a hint of lemon.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (or about 9 to 10 graham cracker sheets)
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (reserve half zest & juice for compote)
- 2 large eggs
- 16 oz bag frozen blueberries
- Splash of water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Reserved lemon juice and zest
- Spray a 7.5” springform pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1 cup water into Instant Pot insert.
- Combine all blueberry compote ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until sauce has reduced, and will coat the back of a wooden spoon, stirring and mashing berries frequently. Transfer to a bowl to cool and thicken.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, and melted butter. Using a flat bottom measuring cup, press the graham mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and about 1” up the sides. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium power until smooth. Beat in vanilla, zest, and lemon juice until just combined. Add eggs and beat until just combined. Pour over chilled crust. Spoon a few Tbsp. of the compote on top of the cheesecake batter; swirl into the batter with a toothpick or knife. Reserve remaining compote for serving.
Optional step: if you want a cheesecake with a smooth top, not marred by water splashes, you can cover the cheesecake tightly with foil to keep water out while cooking. If covering with foil, add about 5 minutes to the cooking time. Place cheesecake on the Instant Pot trivet, carefully lowering it into Instant Pot. Replace lid.
Place the cheesecake on the Instant Pot trivet and carefully lower it into Instant Pot. Replace lid. Set the valve to the “sealing” position. Using the manual setting, select low pressure and pressure cook for 40 minutes. Quick-release pressure when finished cooking.
- Remove cheesecake from Instant Pot using trivet handles. Uncover cheesecake. It will be very jiggly and will firm up as it cools. Cool on the countertop for 1 hour. Drag a thin knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Remove springform. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours uncovered, overnight preferred for the best flavor and texture. Cover once cool.
- Serve with a spoonful of blueberry compote.
Keywords: blueberry cheescake, instant pot cheesecake, instant pot blueberry cheesecake,