Made with whipped cream, cream cheese, lemon curd, and vanilla wafers, this Amazing Lemon Icebox cake is perfect for gatherings or Sunday suppers with the family. Prep takes about 10 minutes and you don’t even have to turn on the oven!
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (depending on your lemon and zester this may take 1 to 2 lemons)
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers
- 1 cup of lemon curd
- lemon slices, extra lemon zest and/or crushed vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the heavy cream and continue to mix until medium peaks form (about 3ish minutes).
- Fold the lemon zest into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread a very small amount of the cream cheese mixture at the bottom of a 9 by 13 casserole dish, Top with a layer of vanilla wafers. Next, evenly spread one-third of the cream cheese mixture over the cookies.
- Spread one-half of the lemon curd over the cream cheese mixture, this will be a very thin layer.
- Top the lemon curd layer with another layer of cookies then another layer of the cream cheese mixture and another layer of the lemon curd. Finish with a final layer of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover the lemon cake with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with lemon slices, extra lemon curd, or crushed vanilla wafers.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 434
- Fat: 34
- Carbohydrates: 31
- Protein: 4
Keywords: lemon icebox cake