Amazing no bake blueberry pie! Sweet blueberries and sugar, cooked on the stove till thickened and served in a graham cracker crust.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsps cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cups of blueberries, divided (any combo of fresh or frozen works, but for best results, use at least 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries for the last step)
- premade crust (we prefer graham cracker)
- whipped topping (I prefer the flavor of cool whip for this recipe, but use whatever you prefer)
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice and water in a medium saucepan. Stir together till smooth.
- Add three cups of the blueberries (fresh or frozen) to the mixture. Bring to boil over med-high heat, stirring so the blueberry mixture doesn’t burn on the bottom.
- Once the blueberries have come to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool blueberry mixture to room temperature. (I transferred my blueberries to a separate container to quicken the cooling process.)
- Stir remaining cup of blueberries into the cooked blueberry mixture. (If using frozen blueberries, make sure they are thawed and you’ll want to strain out as much of the extra blueberry liquid as possible.)
- Transfer the blueberry mixture to the crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of your favorite whipped cream.