These no-bake peanut butter bars are loaded with peanut butter and chocolate for a rich and decadent treat. A delicious DIY take on a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup!
- 2 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (you can use graham crackers and process in a food processor if you don’t have crumbs)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup Reese’s pieces (divided)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (any combination of milk, semi-sweet, or chocolate candy melts will work)
- 1/4–1/2 cup Reese’s pieces (for topping)
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add 3/4 cup of Reese’s pieces to a large ziploc bag and crush into smaller pieces with a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl mix together butter, graham cracker crumbs, icing sugar, peanut butter, Reese’s pieces, and brown sugar. Mix with a spatula until fully combined.
- The mixture should be sticky still but not so sticky that you won’t be able to press it into the baking pan.
- If too wet, add a little more graham crumbs. If a little dry, add a bit more peanut butter.
- Transfer into the baking pan, evenly press down with a spatula. It may be a little sticky but will harden as it cools. You don’t want it to be so dry that it’s crumbling.
- Place the pan into the fridge and make the chocolate topping.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds at a time, stirring after each time, until fully melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate topping onto cooled pre-made bars and smooth out. Sprinkle with remaining Reese’s Pieces (if desired). You can leave these whole or crush them up again.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Before cutting, remove the whole bar from the dish by carefully lifting the parchment paper. Place onto a cutting board and use a sharp knife to slice into rectangles or squares (you should get approximately 24 bars).
- Serving Size: 1/24 of recipe
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
Keywords: no bake peanut butter bars