- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1 tbsp better than chicken bullion
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 2 cups chopped chicken (If using canned chicken, rinse it first)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli (You could substitute peas.)
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion (if sensitive to onion, you might cut this in half)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend soup, milk, mayo, better than bullion, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Combine chicken, onion, broccoli, bell pepper and rice in a large bowl; mix gently.
- Gently fold soup mixture into the chicken mixture to combine, fold in half the cheddar cheese.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Spoon in chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining cheese.
- Bake until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.