- 1 1/8 cups white sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (3.5 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup crumbled Oreos
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a boil stirring constantly; over med heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, string continuously.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir the white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme into the butter/sugar milk mixture, until the white chocolate chips have completely melted and are smooth.
- Gently fold 3/4 of the crumbled cookies into the white chocolate mixture until just incorporated; spread into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cookies evenly over the top. Press cookies lightly into the fudge.
- Cool at room temperature until set. Cut into small squares to serve.
- Serving Size: 1/30th of recipe
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Protein: 0
Keywords: fudge, oreo fudge