This creamy pea salad is a classic side dish. Perfect with ham and great at potlucks. Made with just a few ingredients: peas ham, cheese, onion and Mayo; it’s always a hit.
- 2 cans sweet peas
- 4 eggs, diced
- 7 oz cheddar cheese, cubed into small pieces
- 4 tbs dill relish
- 6 tbsp mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: 1/3 cup finely diced onion (I leave it out as not everyone likes the onion)
- Drian cans of peas VERY well and add to large bowl.
- Spoon relish into the bowl, squeezing out as much of the juice as you can.
- Add the rest of the ingredient and mix till everything is thoroughly coated with the Mayo
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.