- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips or candy melts
- 14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (not natural or organic style)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a 8 by 8 casserole dish with wax paper.
- Add the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, remove bowl and stir, stir stir.
- Microwave the fudge at 15 second intervals, stirring like crazy until the white chocolate chips are completely melted and the fudge is completely combined.
- Add vanilla and stir for about an additional minute until the fudge is glossy and vanilla is completely mixed in.
- Pour fudge and spread evenly into prepared dish. Allow fudge time to chill and set up. (you can speed up the process by placing in the fridge once it has cooled.)
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Protein: 2
Keywords: peanut butter fudge, peanut butter candy, microwave fudge recipe