This No Bake Philadelphia Cheesecake is smooth, velvety, and perfect for satisfying your cheesecake cravings. Topped with yummy cherry pie filling, you can whip up this easy-to-make recipe in no time.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (Homemade graham cracker crust recipe is in the FAQ section)
- 3/4 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Optional: topping of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, add room temperature cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sour cream. Mix them together on low speed using a hand mixer until they are well combined and no cream cheese lumps remain. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream into stiff peaks (about 4–5 minutes.) Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the pie crust and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the pie for 8 hours or, even better, overnight before serving it with your favorite toppings.
*nutrition calculated without toppings
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 429
- Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 39
- Protein: 4
Keywords: philadelphia no bake cheesecake