The tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut meet creamy perfection in this homemade pineapple coconut ice cream. The recipe is made with only three simple ingredients allowing the fresh pineapple flavor to shine.
- 3–4 cups Pineapple, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- optional: Ice Cream Cones
- Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor and process for about 60 seconds.
- Use the tamper that came with your blender, or scrape the sides with a spatula, then process for another 30-60 seconds until everything is nicely blended and creamy.
- Serve immediately as soft serve or for ice cream consistency; add the pineapple coconut ice cream to a loaf pan and allow to freeze for 4-5 hours in the freezer.
- Allow to thaw for a few minutes, grab an ice cream scoop, run it under hot water, and scoop into the ice cream into cones and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 161
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 1
Keywords: pineapple coconut ice cream, pineaple ice cream